We are the Campaign For Really Good Beer.
Take a look around and join us if you’d like to.
We have been voted the most influential Beer Blog in the UK for the second year running. Yay!
The Campaign For Really Good Beer believes that:
2. Beer should be taken seriously but is essentially a drink to be enjoyed and celebrated with good humour.
3. It is not for a select few to tell everyone what is or is not a good beer. The best way of judging if a beer is good is to listen to the people drinking it.
4. The CAMRGB is neither provincial nor nationalistic. We enjoy beer from all over the world.
5. Any discussions on points relating to beer or to The CAMRGB will be met with good humour and open, friendly communication.
6. The CAMRGB is not about leaders and followers it is about people making new friends and connections. To this end The CAMRGB is open to anyone unless they bring prejudice of any kind to the group.
7. One should never forget the power of people speaking with one voice.
8. Celebrate beer because beer is brilliant.